- All materials and components - fabrics, sewing threads and even the zippers - are finished with HeiQ Viroblock*
- Light 3/4-layer jacket
- Italian design, high quality Italian fabrics made in Italy
- The shell is made of water repellent and breathable WINDTEX premium layer fabric
- The entire garment is seam-sealed to guarantee maximum waterproofness
- Hand protection with elasticated fabric in ultra-resistant textile (patent pending, manufactured by SITIP)
- High-tech Protect-V performance threads from COATS
- 4 large front pockets with zipper and an internal zipper (developed by 2A-NYGUARD) provide space for hand sanitizer
The JUST5 jacket was launched September 2020 by five innovative companies on Kickstarter and generated so much interest that the project was already funded within 2 hours.
We have developed hyper-awareness of everything we touch, from doorknobs to shopping carts to touchscreens to the clothes on our bodies. Studies have shown that microorganisms can survive on textiles at room temperature for up to 3 days. So after a trip to the supermarket, do we need to change immediately and wash our clothes at the highest temperature? Can we hug someone in the clothes we wore on the subway? JUST5 may be the solution to the problem, for people who don't want to second guess every interaction with the outside world.
The JUST5 jacket protects you from your surroundings and lets you safely touch surfaces in everyday life. The jacket materials disinfect themselves within five minutes.
The jacket is not only composed of highly functional components and materials from five innovative companies, it also contains a number of practical components:
- Protective visor
- Hand protection cover (patented)
- Self-disinfecting zippers
- Multiple pockets
- Antimicrobial fabric
- Seam sealed waterproof
- Adjustable waist
- Reflective visor edge
- Adjustable drawstrings
- Lens cleaning tuc
*treated with a biocide: silver chloride
This product is not shipped/sold in the US